Monday, March 2, 2009

Jagung is now Temperamento Española

Hi or Hola Everyone..

Its already over 1 week i'm Offshore..
And I didn't do ANYTHING at all.. No work or whatsoever.. Absolutely free time.
The worst part is, i have to standby in my office.. The superitendent said i must! Just in case Somebody need my service.
All i do is freakin' chatting and pusing2 sana sini..
Easy Money it is... But if you in my place, you sure think like i am now.
I call my parents every single day while i'm offshore... Maybe for at least 30 Mins.
But what should i do for another 11hrs and 30 mins of my working hours?
Actually... we are waiting for the divers to finish their job.. installing buoys to the underwater pipeline.. But surely they're freakin' laziest Bastard.. They're charging my company per hour rates.. so, of course, too much excuse for them, i mean delaying their work so they can charge more.

Tomorrow predicted bad weather here in the gulf around Mallorca. Maybe the wind will blow at about 30-40 knot.
And also this rough sea predicted for at least until next Sunday...
Adding 1 more week of my "vacation". Despite it will be very difficult to sleep...
as this barge will be rocking like a "cradle".
SeaSick is now out of story.. i guess i'm used to it.
Afraid? Hmm.. I guess rough sea really makes a man a "man", So to speak.

Another thing bothers me a lot on this barge is.. the FOOD.
Apart from several barge i've been in my life.. here i found the worst food.
I don't know what to say.. Usually i fish and cook for myself..
But the current Superitendent didn't allow this... So this Barge is NO FISHING and NO COOKING.. yeah.. i'm angry with him.. But of course i can't do nothing about it.
I'm expecting 3-5 Kg's of my weight will be reduced when i go home later.
huh.. i already miss kampong food. (tapun-tapun) :)
I guess its just like RPK said:
"We can take a man out of a Kampong, But we can't take a Kampong out of a man".
Hahaha... :))

I guess i wrote too much already...
My Best Wishes to All my X-YS Friends.
Until Next time.. Bye.

Warmest regards,


Jagung
Somewhere around La Palma de Mallorca


P/S:
Thanks Dr. Prim for your tips about my wisdom tooth. Although i can't understand any of it hahaha... It's nice to have a doctor as a friend by the way. Salute you my friend.

4 comments:

musse said...

haha,such a good compliment from an old friend!!thanks yah..anyhow,if u just go to pharmacy,for sure they have that medications i told u earlier..

Cool,Mallorca?u mean in Spain yah? well,i really hope someday i can alwyas got to Spain,France or London, with my wife-to-be..its acoolest@romantic place to go..indeed!!

Anyway,i just finished watch "Vicky.Cristina.Barcelona" movie..really good and romantic, and the set in Barcelona was superb..i like arts,scriptures and all the monuments,so thats why im into this movie..

hope u really enjoy there Jags..bytheway,do explore that country,the beauty of its arts,nature and architectures..u may find something there..

Until then...

JOe said...

Yeah u'r right..
Spain is a beauty indeed..
Romantic, yeah sure it is..
If you have the taste of fine dining here is the best place.
Anyone in 'taste' of european girls should be here as well.
But the problem is i'm neither of it. Hahaha.. i'm sure are picky.
Yeah you're right, i might find something here..
But so far for me its like just another day...
"same ol' shit, different day"

Anyway, i have facebook now.
trying to keep my mind occupied as well as to find a new girlfriend maybe? i hope so.. hehehe
Anyone please add.
hardy_joe77@hotmail.com

JM said...

Hola Jag! Hilipoya! Hahaha, pity you Jag. Yep, take them ponstan (painkillers for menstrual lol). My wisdom tootoh just came out as well, and to make it worse, its growing out towards the inside of my cheek, so there's a freakin hole. Ughh, the smell is horrible, mints help!

Enjoyed that post mate. Freakin nice and interesting.

Don't go loco on that ship matey.¬

Al Khalifah said...

Stay cool and u'll find something there...enjoy it!