Saturday, March 21, 2009

@silent

Hello hello~ Annyonghaseyo (korean greeting to say hello) :)

Yaya is back! haha.
Sorry for the silent. busy betul this month. presentation, 2nd test, written assignment, final year project. Woah.. its really took my time away from writing here.

So.. what is our story today? I just read dr.Prim (official name from now :P) punya writing. Its really the good one since the economic now is unstable - its recession kan?. I didn't know what exactly happen to the global economy but as far as I am concern, SAVING is really something good to do. atleast for the emergency case kan... no need to lend from others. (owh ohhh.. economic speaking ni... )haha.

Before I start mumbling... want to take this opportunity to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our YS friend who born in March. Let me sing a song to you :-



"Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

If I'm not mistaken its Azmi, Dayang Asmah, Siti Saharaneh, Hannah and Ghadaffi's birthday. ini according to friendster punya birthday. Siapa2 yang punya birthday tidak disebutkan di sini. harap maaf ya.. coz I was referring to my friendster birthday list. kalo teda tu I assumed maybe u're not in my network or I missed the date. hehe. Anyway... to the birthday boy/girl; I wish you all the best in your life and happy always ^^,

Well... well... Anyone like korea here? I do! hehe. today I want to share about Korea to you - Korean Foods.yummy~ :P. I started to like korea after watching korean drama My Name is Kim Sam Soon (I think some of us watched it coz it was aired at 8TV last time). Its really funny somehow it give some meaning to my life. hehe. Actually, it become the starting point for me to discover Korean culture, food and customs plus language. So, the journey begin...

((This shop located at Ampang Point.Sesapa di kl boleh laa pegi))

Last friday I went to Ampang to eat korean food. hehe. Its really delicious. I bet you want to come again once you eat there -it was in the case of me. ngeee. for this year, last friday was the 3rd time I went there. dahsssyaat. I think this time was special and weird too. 1st time I went there the owner speak english to me. 2nd time I've been there, she mix it with korean. and this time she totally speak korean with me. woaaahhh. thank God I can understand. I can speak korean but only the simple one. this onni (mean sister) she speak formal korean to me and I relpy it with unformal korean. haha. Its weird and funny but I like it. :)


((mandoo))

The food was marvellous. The Kimchi was fresh. and the price is reasonable too. Last time I went there I ate Yuek Gae Jang and this time I tried Sam Gae Tang plus mandoo - korean dumpling. haha. want to know more about this food? go to this page. Its really helpful and lots of info about korean food. Next time I plan to eat Jjang Myeon - korean black noodle. hehehe. I post you some photo k. Enjoyyyy~

(( Sam Gae Tang))

((Mandoo + Kimchi))

Owh.. before I forgot, there will be a mini gathering of X-Yayasan Sabah Student at YS house at Ampang on April 4, 2009. It organize by our super2 senior I think; the reason is - I didn't know any of them and the name also unfamiliar. haha. by the way... if you interested on join in the gathering u can do so. For more info... jump to here - XYS mini gathering. I give you some detail here if you malas to click there :P

Host : X-YS student Community

Date: April 4, 2009 (Saturday)

Time : 2:00 -6:00 pm

Location : Rumah Yayasan Sabah, Lorong Enau, Off Jln Ampang. KL

Person In Charge: Zatulhejanah. (0193348575) or mail: zatulhejanah@gmail.com

I'm not confirm yet to attend this event. but if I have nothing to do, I'll go there. lama suda nda pegi rumah ys. I heard that auntie Zaidah is the head of Ampang house now. Last time I met her, she suda ok. nda suda garang macam dulu. Auntie Norainie also there. Uncle Hamzah sudah pencen and uncle Roslan pun still there. hehe. bah.. sesiapa yg around KL boleh laa datang kali.

(( Mt.Kinabalu))

Apa lagi.. yaaa.. Rindu betul mo pulang Sabah. tungggu! On May I'll return to KK for good. So geng, kalo mo buat reunion di KK jum. coz I'll be there soon. hehe. Ini hint untuk si Atie. Program Manager for the reunion. haha. ok. set aaaa.

Okay, go to go now. Sehingga kita bertemu lagi... hehe. Wish me luck I have final exam this coming April. :)

P/s : Bon Voyage cik Sarani kita to Mesir. asal laa ko balik sini awal sangat? nda dpt jumpa pon :(

Till then, yaya sign off.

5 comments:

musse said...

Yaya,glad u r back=)

wau,Korean food eh?never taste it before,except that when i was 1st year in med school,my roommate, a chinese guy,really crazy about korean..he bought all the korean noodles using his PTPTN money,and i tasted it too..awesome!!but expensived...he was too crazy till when sem-break,he planned to go Korean just to find Korean girl,and all his family members tried to stop him coz he was using all his PTPTN for the airticket..crazy?dunnola..

But,that food looks delicious,yurm...BTW,how can u get that info regarding ex-YS meeting?cool...but yeah we duno this senior,esp there are some senior who are totally idiots ( my personal feelings,eh!)..hopefully this senior are great..auntie Zaidah,huhu.remind me of JM's cousin..how's she JM?

That was great when u still remembered u frens besday..Hard to find this kind of fren now,indeed!!
P/S: Good luck in your Final Exam
Yaya...

Anonymous said...

hye doc!

regarding the ex-Ys tu kan,actually I got invitation to attend the event. its from facebook. over there ada 1 group for X-ys students.

thinking of those seniors.. mmg ada yg idiots. haha. that according to my exprerience :P

fyi,Ramen korea mmg sedap kalo mo cari yg murah ada suda di pasaran. its kimchi ramen from Super.ur roomate mmg extreme but I think I got his idea pasal I'm thinking on migrate to there. haha. but it TBD :)

Thanks for the wish! I will struggle then.

xxx

JOe said...

Yaya..
You are making me very hungry posting that pics.. Grrr...
Anyway i've tried Korean food before in Amsterdam. It's delicious but i prefer ikan masin sama jantung pisang...
Hahahaha.. (tapun2)

JOe said...

Oh ya.. Good luck too for your exam..

Anonymous said...

jagung.hye!

indeed korean food mmg sedap but compare to our hometown food. aisshhh.. mana blh lawan. hehe

thanks for the wish ^^

xxx