Friday, March 20, 2009

Should I Write a Title?

Hi everyone,
Happy again to read Mr. Prim Updates, Until i forgot to ask what so important on 19th March.
My guess is you're engaged?? Congratz. Hehehe, Correct me if i'm wrong.

Right now, 6:44pm GMT+1 20th March, i must admit i'm too close to lose my sense of control towards my anger. My rages are now exploding inside.. I'm thinking of killing someone maybe?
By God, i don't even have the heart to kill a cat on board this barge... despite of the so called military cadets training while i was in school.. (Kunun Ganas Habis) Hahaha..
I'm thinking also to write some insults in this blog just to pour my rage out... But my sense of respect to your guys deny it all.

This is the toughest short project i've endured in my whole life. Here, this 2 weeks trip, i think i've learned loads of experiences equivalent to 2 years of experiences.
Its too complicated to write it all here... Just enough for you guys to know that i had a big problems regarding my jobs and responsibilities.. Which i've failed to solve accordingly.
Either way it was settled... And i got smacked and critics from all over the edges.
It's over and I manage to stand on my feet now...

And NOW, I'm on navigation to Palermo, Italy... Still cruising on 6 to 8 knot speed. Some people said it will takes about 5-6 days depending on the weather. Right now, weather is promising, happy to have a steady ride. Leaving Alicante, Spain at about 7pm GMT+1 Yesterday...
Fuhh... Spent 3 days shopping in Alicante makes me broke! Hahaha..
Its quite expensive here maybe because its a touristic place. Spent 160 Euros on 4 persons dinner on chinese food was quite a bloodsucker, isnt't it? Usually in Almeria, Spain before i spent maximum at 40 Euros at about the same types of food.
Bought also several Guess handbags for my moms and aunts, for about 600 Euros.
I'm not quite a shopping guy, but i don't know what happen in Alicante.. Maybe like a hormone things happening to me? Hahaha.. Dr. Prim?? Anyway its like just relieving my stress a bit.
Stress are making me older than my real age, isn't it?

Err.. i think i'm okay now...
Manage to reduce half of my anger i think.. Thank God! Hahaha.. Love Kadubasville so much!!!
Thanks for reading!!
All the best to All...


P:S Anyone in need of engineering jobs, feel free to contact me. Sometimes i have lots of offer and i don't have anyone to recommend it to.

4 comments:

musse said...

Jags, what is this? this is where u can pour out ur thought!! and if u think u have somethg to "keluarkan" from deep inside ur heart/mind, DO IT MAN!!! Dont say just for the respect for this vlog,u hold on that feeling!!

Anyway,for anger management,u need somebody to talk with!!pasal tu mat saleh really make use of psychologist,where they tell their problems! maybe u dun have somebody to talk with overthere,and believe me,not all man can response to that!! so,here we are!! i really dont mind if u wanna write F***ing words here, if that really can help u...coz,this is what we call as "projection"..u felt angered towards sometg and need to pour it in other different way..if kalau bdk2 sekolah,kasih pecah tu mangkuk tandas or conteng dinding=)

Im so flatterd if our blog really can help u Jags..

JM said...

JAGUNG! Me me me! Me want job! Lol. Been here more than a year now, and what has been promised to me earlier has and will not be materialized due to the damn recession. RAWRRRRRR.

musse said...

Jags, is that jod really need high qualification? or simply can anybody? yalah bha,ada juga org 2 kampung sia yang mencari kerja kosong ni..any specific criterias?

Realy JM? britain really affected by it?hopefully the Pounds will drop,boleh melancong senang p sana London..

JOe said...

First i want to know YOUR/his/her qualification first! Than i can send the job offer by email! It will be like a SPAM if i post everything here.. (too much!!)
JM = Give me your Qualification!

*Most job offers i got were in Oil and Gas Field.(outside Malaysia mostly)but also got malaysian jobs.
*Most of it also, concentrated to special additional certification.
*Mechanical and electrical engineering should have more chances!
*Also have managerial but obviously needs over 5-10 years Experiences or more.
*Salary range highest i've got so far is USD600 per day for normal circumtances. And should be negotiable and higher if it is urgent. Just imagine it JM, 600x30days equals to 18000 in USD. and x 3.6 rough RM conversion equals to???
*depends also onshore or offshore, and how many days per month your work. Usually offshore is higher.