Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Now press repeat.

Now if Nuel or Ell is seeing this, they would be like"Ceh, tu ja ka pun sakai suda?" Well yeaa, to me (and majority of the Brits ironically), this year has been splendid so far, in terms of weather. Cause it has been snowing not once but twice in a month. (Last time it snowed heavily was early 2007). Apparently Britain has never been this cold since 1993/94. Those watching Liv v Che last Sunday (which Terrific Torres scored a brace =p) might notice that it was snowing. It was properly hammering right after the game. I love snow, its soft, and white and everything nice. Stopped snowing last night even though temperature dropped even more, the melted snow became ice.
I fell this morning, and kinda twisted my knee a bit. I wish they would grit them parking lots and small roads. I was literally sliding on ice with my dodgy flat sole Puma sneaks.

Haven't post for a while since I got back to work. Ew work. Don't you wish you can stay at home and get paid as well? Anyways, Heroes was back on last night. So as the other series. I watch a lot of series to be honest, from notoriously brilliant Scofield to the sarcastic genius House, the ever cool Horatio and geeky Grissom, to the awesomeness of Barney Stinson (It's gonna be legen...wait for it), yes I do watch a lot of series to be honest, dary. Time to take a break from JDoramas. <-- guilty pleasure, lol.

Last post I read was Jagz's first post, and today was like BAM. 3-4 new posts. Jagz's post should be interesting, although walls and walls of letters making up words and paragraphs just smacks me back down everytime I tried to overcome them. I think I just read up till the first 3-4 words before i succumbed to such properly written article. (History isn't my favourite subject, lol).

It is February, Happy birthdays. Jenn's bday is the most easiest to remember, lucky her. Just send her a love shaped cake with candles, is like hitting two birds with one stone. St. Valentine's day is coming, did you know it is the second largest card-sending holiday behind Christmas according to some research body. (Why do they research that sort of thing anyway, -__-)

Interesting thing I heard on the radio the other day, about a 22 yo woman who is auctioning off her virginity and is now up to 3.7mill USD, so I heard, and a deal with a book company waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. befday si jenn bila joy?
by the way.. ko ada facebook bah kan? mind to add me there? :)

xxx

musse said...

hi Joy,
glad u were back here..
anyway,sia kesian sama kau juga,kasajukan sana!! tapi best juga coz at least bad weather tu bantu Arsenal beli Arshavin=)..long live Gunners!!

thanks for ur post juga,sia baru tau yang Heroes sudah start balik,tapi macam boring sudah bah,enda macam 1st season dulu...

tapi sia memang peminat HIMYM..terutama barney stinson...ingat ini "if im sad,i stop being sad,and be awesome again!! true story.."..hahaha

macam sia enda percaya gadis tu lelong virginity dia..kalaula sia ini millionaire,macam mau ja tawar harga bah..

until then..