Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rest in Peace

Hi to all my fellow friends...

Where have you all been? It's seems no one have a new story to share? Come on...... i know your life is not as bored as mine. Just share it here.. for god sake! Even a few lines should be no problem.
You got to be kidding me having this Blog in Silenzio for too long. WRITE!!! Otherwise kadubasville will "transform" to my own blog... Hehehe.

Ok now i would just write my story about yesterday...

Yesterday, was pretty shocking.
I woke up in a shock.
My mom wake me up... told me that Janang is dead!
I was stunned for a moment, and asked why? Mom's said "accident"
For your info: Janang is a boy that adopted by grandfather during he was a kid, i think maybe about 10 years then he leave to live his life somewhere else. He spent his childhood in my grandfather's house together with my aunts and all. I know i should call him like uncle or something but, me? having literally grew up together with my fellow aunts... makes me easy to call him just 'Janang'...
He is not close enough with me i must say... Well, i'm seldom home, as you all know.. since form 1 i've never spent a full year in sabah... But in only God knows-why miraculous way, almost every time i go to Kudat centre, whenever i've mentioned in my head.."Hmm... Where is Janang now"
And Guess what? Saw him passed by with his car, van or lorry or maybe just saw him walking by... i don't know how many times this happen! even though he change his transport a lot, and he's also told me he works somewhere not close to Kudat. Even my aunts and uncles go back to Kudat often, they seldom seen him around. But for sure, I like him... very much. Every time he sees me, then he will mention about how i was when i was a small kid... and get a good laugh about it. He was a very nice man... i must say.

It was before my last trip to Spain, last time i saw him... We were filling in Petronas Kudat.
It was my father who said, "hmm, its a long time since i see Janang is it?".
I told him.. "hahaha, i've seen him in my last trip here.. "
And guess what, a lorry passed by, Huh... pretty miraculous huh??
Janang came down and, I said, we just mentioned about you... Aha...
I guess most malays said it was a "Panjang Umur" sign or whatsoever...
Well i aint fuckin' believe it no more...

I heard while i'm Offshore, he came to my house in KK for visiting. I'm not there of course.
And Yesteday, I'm "visiting" him for the last time at his funeral in Sikuati...

To Janang ... May his soul Rest in Peace....

To Muslim friends: Please Sedekah Al-Fatihah to my friend/uncle ...


Best regards to all!!

Joe a.k.a Jagz

"Life's go on... Thank God we are still alive, Live our life to the fullest."

Moral of the story: Kada Pindriver-driver .. :) @ malay ckp: Jgn memandu sewenang2nya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the deceased rest in peace. Ameen.