Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CHECKMATES !!!

Checkmate?!!! Yupe,sounds like playing chess eh?..have u ever play it before? well,i really like it coz somehow u need to plan ur strategy to capture the king..and if u did,u will say it loudly..Checkmate!!

Today, im not planning to teach u how to play chess bah!! haha,but i wanna share 2 stories that i had been thru for the past 4 weeks..

First, i met my future in-laws, together with my girlfriend a.k.a fiancee, stayed at their home, go church together, and having dinner in restaurant. This is such an important meeting for me coz we will discussing about my marriage - soon !! and we did that after a church prayer especially for Palm Sunday ( 1 week before Good Friday ). we had that discussion in that restaurant, and both of my fiancee's parents tried to express their feelings as well as hope for their daughter..bear in mind that i gone thru all this alone, without my parents over my side - im pretty independence since our YS time,so all my stuffs i will do it by myself,including this time..believe me,that was such a scary time for me, and every time i have to say something, im really scared if my future in-laws like it or not..they ask me about my planning, my carieer since i wanted to join army so i can do my Orthopaedic master so fast, and what i can provide to their daughter..it was the moment when i truly think i am a man, ready to have a big responsibility and take care of others..i always remember when i watched Chinese drama, the groom always scared when that time is come, and i myself always "kutuk" him,thinking that it was nothing..until i have gone thru it by myself..GOSH!! after such a long discussion, QA session, i really glad when my future in-laws like my plans, and have a faith in myself..but, it was funny when i need to be a good man during that time, do the showmanship as well as "berbudi bahasa"..it was such a priceless experience for me..someday, when i have a daughter, for the same reasons, i will do the same things like this..

2 weeks after that, my mother brought me to my cousin's engagement..well, i cant say this is an engagement, since they already did it, but this time, the groom's side came to the house to deliver the "Berian" or "Mas Kahwin", am i right? they invited the ketua kampung, Pastor ( S.I.B priest ) and my mother..well, it was such an important occasion for my cousin, coz they will pick a date for their wedding..and once the groom gave the Berian to my uncle, he asked me to count it, just because the groom wanted to make sure it was a correct amount..obviously my uncle didnt want to count by himself so that the groom's side wont think that he was such a "Mata Duitan", right?

So, i believed that finding a lifemate or life partner is just like playing a chess, u need to think hard, plan ur strategy and provides a good move only to do "CHECKMATE"...sometimes if u fail to do so, the opponent will attack or kill ur king, or in our reality, some other man/woman will take ur partner..then again, u need to find another king to do "CHECKMATE" again..then, how about if that partner is not compatible with you?

So my advice here: Only do the CHECKMATE if u think u have find ur soulmate...(*_*)

P/S: sorry guys, Jags for didnt post anytg here for quite sometimes..Anyway, condolence to your family and you as well for your loss..May His soul rest in piece..

2 comments:

JOe said...

Now that's some story i would like to hear! Nice one mate...
Huh... Wondering when i can checkmate like u dude!!
Anyway, where's your soulmate from?

Anonymous said...

prim.. wahhhh... bagus seyh. bila ko kawen weh? jgn lupa kasitau k.

I like ur idea of checkmate!

c u later. I'm on my vacation now. chowwww