Friday, January 30, 2009

Greetings

Hello... Hello... Hi! its Yaya here. :)

Currently listen to Lucky by Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat... Have u heard this song before?
ala... yang lyric dia macam ni...

"Lucky that I'm in love with my bestfriend,
Lucky to have been where I have been... "

Well, this is my first blog after been approved by Prim. thanks ya Prim. ngee. wah.. kinda sesat jugak with the command here. maybe due to unfamiliar html command. never mind... I'll learn it and sooner or later will be expert on this. :)

Okay... How are you guys today? the weather here in KL is better than yesterday... hari ni sangat cerah and I think its good for the laundry thing. Isn't it ladies? hehe. What do I want to write in today? I do have several idea to write down but because of this is my first blog, therefore I just want to give my remarks today. you know.. the introduction part.

Currently, I'm here in my campus. IIUM. still here for the degree (ya la kan.. most of us finished already with the study even some are working too). the good news for my study is.. this is my finale sem. yeahhh! suda nda sabar mo habis and put meself in the real world plus I miss my hometown... (homesick~ homesick~) Rindu to go to tamu - jalan2 pegi pulau - makan seafood and shopping! to be honest ya.. shopping at Sabah is better than here. plus the price is cheap compare to here. Last time I went to 1Borneo.. Nine West wallet - the new arrival one only RM150. very cheap price. even Habib there the price begin 300++. cheap kan? compare to here? I think its like 50-70%. mahal oooo... :P

Oh ya, since the page is dedicated to YS student batch 1997-2001... I want to suggest something here... why don't we make an alumni then? boleh ka tu? make it official one. So, mana la tau one day we can meet again and do the activity together. If we can make it real.. that would be more meaningful kan to our batch. Siapa setuju nanti post comment here k. :)

I was browsing our group page at friendster and suddenly found this:

Comel kan? kan? hihi. But I wasn't there. credit to the person who post it to the groups' photo. :) kalo di tinguk balik kan.. berubah suda ni muka semua orang, including me :). haha.

Oklaa.. I think I have to go now.. gotta do something here. mcm mo pg Klcc jak rasa ni.. haha. I wish you guys have a wonderful weekend with your loved one, families and friends. ya.. before I forgot... Be safe okay :)

* those who are currently in Klang Valley, don't hesistate to text me if u wanna see me. I can spare u a time bah! hehe. text me at friendster k. :)

God Bless~

Yaya sign off ^^,

3 comments:

musse said...

what??im looking for this kind of pics bah,time kita di YS dulu,coz wana publish it as main page punya screen..but,im looking pics yang kita ramai2 dulu time mau bertolak di airport KK '97..anybody?

its a good idea Yaya,and up to u all mau buat ka enda..if ni blog pun jadi tempat alumni kita,why not kan?its really cool..somehow,kita pun dapat cari kawan2 yg memang sudah lama enda jumpa..huhu

anyway,apa ko buat di IIUM?course apa tu?

JOe said...

Alumni?? Good idea.. tp susah btul mo bikin tu, abis byk lg geng2 yg belum dikesan. moreover, ramai lg masih study abroad.. and to me.. Aku ok ja, as long as i'm free.

Anonymous said...

sa pun looking for the photos also.. sapa2 ada simpan hard print kasi dulu scan bah..

tu laa ba.. tadi idea tu tiba2 spark time type blog... mmg susah mo start alumni ni.. kena meeting and stuff.. tp tguk laaa.. tunggu sa habis blajar dulu aa.. :P tapi at the mean time, lets make this blog as the cyber alumni for us. kan? jadi.. sapa yg baca blog ni.. sila updatekan diri anda di sini k~

Oooo. ko mo tau ka sa amek apa? I'm majoring in comparative religion here. :)

xxx